How Acupuncture Works
Acupuncture is the insertion of a needle into an acupuncture point. This in turn stimulates the energy “channels“ or “meridians“ which run through the body. The needles are inserted at key points along the meridians: e.g. on the spine, feet, hands, etc. The needle acts like a radio antenna and draws in energy Qi.
How or Why it Works?
- When a needle is inserted, a signal goes to the brain, the brain sends a signal supressing the pain and bring the body back into natural order.
- The Chinese believe that energy points when stimulated bring the body's engery into harmony, they believe that disordered engery causes disease and illness.
Conditions Successfully Treated
- Neurological Headache, Migraine, Post-Op Pain, Stroke, Parkinson's, Bladder Dysfunction.
- Musculo-Skeletal, Muscle Pain/Cramps/Weakness, Arthritis, Sciatica, Backbone, Disc Problems, Abdominal Pain, yperacidity, Chronic Diarrhea, Indigestion, Constipation.
- Eye, Ear, Dental, Poor Vision, Retintis, Cataract, Tinnitus, Nervous, Deafness, Toothache, Post Extraction Pain, Gum Problems, TMJ.
- Respiratory Sinusitis, Common Cold, Tonsillitis, Bronchitis, Asthma.
- Gynecological Infertillity, PMS, Cramps, Menopausal Symptoms, Hormone Imbalance.
- Emotional Isomnia, Depression, Anziety, Nervousness, Neurosis.
- Pain during Dental Surgery.
- Arthritis, Joint, Muscle Problems, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
- Chronic Pain.
- Lower Back Pain.
- Smoking, Drug, Alcohol.
Increased vitality and engery; Stress reduction and deep relaxation; Skin rejuvenation. Weight control; Stop smoking, drinking alcohol or drug addictions; Enhanced athletic performance; Pain control; Immune system tonification; Regulated blood pressure; Carpal tunnel syndrome;